You can download evaluation copies of System Center and Windows Server using the following links:
Here is the incentive (excluding the obvious opportunity to try out these exciting technologies): Prove to me that you have started a download and I’ll put you in for a draw.
- At the end of February, I will give away 1 signed copy of Microsoft Private Cloud Computing.
- At the end of March, I will give away 1 signed copy of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation and Configuration Guide (post might be delayed depending on when I get it).
- At the end of April, I will give away 1 signed copy of Mastering Windows 7 Deployment.
Here’s how you prove it: send me a screenshot with your proof. I’ll randomly pick a winner (the last one was in Australia) at the end of February, March, and April. I will be posting reminders here (infrequently) and on Twitter (more frequently).
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
- Evaluate Hyper-V, Windows Server 2012, and System Center 2012 For Free
- The Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Book FAQ
- MVP Book: Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook
- Book – Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation And Configuration Guide
- Phew! Just Finished Writing The Final Chapter Of The New Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Book