Microsoft has released (via Windows Update) KB2803748 to repair this issue.
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
- KB2830510 – Creating a Windows Server 2012 Failover Cluster Fails with Error 0xc000005e
- KB2803748 – Fixes KB2750149 On Windows Server 2012 Clusters
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V & Failover Prioritisation
- Build a Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cluster Using PowerShell
- Building a Highly Available Failover Cluster Solution With WS2012 From The Ground Up