Here’s the Microsoft updates from the last few days.
- Advances in Active Directory since Windows Server 2003: Features that people have been asking for since 2003 … some have been there since Windows Server 2008!
- Windows Azure Pack and it’s licensing: A post by MSFT employee (and co-author on the last Hyper-V book), Michel Luescher.
- Microsoft Updating Intune and SCCM with an Eye Toward Windows 10: Mobility seems to be the focus.
- Step-By-Step: Building A System Center Virtual Machine Manager Lab Part 1: Start to learn VMM
- SCOM – New Windows Server OS Management Pack Available – BUT BEWARE!: A warning from Kevin Greene about a new (and recently pulled) update to the Windows Server OS management pack.
- Azure Data Center Migration just got easier: It’s still a hack, so it’s not as simple as it should be.
- AzCopy – Introducing synchronous copy and customized content type: AzCopy 3.1.0 and 4.1.0-Preview are now released.
- Microsoft Azure Reaches New Industry-Leading Cloud Compliance Milestones: Compliance stuff.
- Migrate Linux VMs to Azure with Migration Accelerator: Microsoft announced support for the migration of Linux physical and virtual machines to Azure.
- What’s new – December 2014: Quite a few things, despite the end of year holidays.
Technorati Tags: Windows Server 2015,Active Directory,Windows Server 2003,WAP,System Center,Intune,Configuration Manager,VMM,Private Cloud,Cloud,Cloud Computing,Operations Manager,Azure,Hybrid Cloud,Linux,Office 365
Please follow and like us: