I did a questions & answers email interview for the Microsoft Server & Cloud blog recently and the results of it were posted online overnight. The subject: the Cloud OS (Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 SP1).
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
- Got My Paperback Copies of Microsoft Private Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Private Cloud Computing Book Is Available On Kindle
- Microsoft Private Cloud Computing Available In Paperback
- Windows Server 2012: Help us defluff Microsoft’s ‘cloud’ OS–With The Register
- Build A WS2012 Hyper-V Cloud Using PowerShell