I mentioned a new KB article/hotfix yesterday that resolves an issue with backup of CSV on WS2012 Hyper-V clustered nodes.
Tim Boothby and Rich Lilly commented on the post that people are reporting memory leak issues after installing this hotfix. My advice: don’t install the update unless:
- You really need it OR
- It appears that the issue is resolved
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
- KB2793908–Leaving WS2012 Server Manager Open Can Cause A Memory Leak
- Troublesome KB2799728 (CSV Paused State/Offline Patch) Replaced By KB2813630
- KB2799728–VM Enters Paused State Or CSV Goes Offline When Backup WS2012 Hyper-V Cluster
- Enabled ODX In Hosts With Non-Supporting SAN Can Cause CSV Stability Issues
- KB2804526 – Fixes A Number Of Third Party Storage Issues with WS2012 Clusters