Carsten Rachfahl (VM MVP like myself) is a busy man. At every event, he’s there with camera, tripod, and microphone, to record video podcasts on Hyper-V. Carsten does a nice job at spreading knowledge, in a way that few others are doing, and takes it very seriously. At Dell/Quest TEC2012 in Barcelona, he got myself, Hans Vredevoort, and Didier Van Hoye to do a number of them, and once again a few weeks later at E2EVC in Hamburg.
You can find the TEC2012 interview that Carsten recorded with me on his site. In the video, we talked about Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Live Migration and Hyper-V Replica.
I expect Carsten will be armed with his camera at MVP Summit 2013. Hey Carsten, forget fools like me; you know you cannot leave Redmond this time without a video with Ben!
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
- Live Migration Security Failures, Kerberos Live Migration Authentication & Constrained Delegation
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Live Migration Changes
- Where Do You Set The Live Migration Network In A WS2012 Hyper-V Cluster
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Live Migration Does Not Support Passthrough Disks
- KB2779204 – Live Migration Of Or Starting WS2012 Hyper-V VMs Fails With 0×80070569 Error