The new book that I am working on, Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation and Configuration Guide, has recently appeared on Amazon.com.
I’m going to ask for the “small-medium business” bit to be changed. Trust me, we’re writing this for the SME and the big enterprise deployments. What Damian is currently working on is definitely big enterprise, trust me!
You can pre-order the book now. And yes, the March 13th date is a complete shot in the dark by Amazon. All I can tell you is that the last of our draft deadlines is in November (that’s me), and I’ve already done reviews on the first 3 chapters I’ve written, am finishing my 4th, and have 2 more left after that.
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation And Configuration Guide Is Out On Amazon
- Book – Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation And Configuration Guide
- Windows Server 2012 (Hyper-V) Core Installation
- Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Configuration Manager, Endpoint Protection, and Windows Intune
- The Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Book FAQ