I was asked to produce a couple of short (10-15 minutes) videos on the improvements to Failover Clustering and Storage in Windows Server 2012. At first I thought “Cool, I can do some demos in there too!”. But then, as I assembled the information I realised that I barely had time for the briefing, let alone any demos. The focus was on sharing Level 100 information, so that’s what I did.
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
- KB2838669–A Big Hotfix Bundle For WS2012 Failover Clustering
- Finding Hotfixes For WS2012 Hyper-V And Failover Clustering
- Building a Highly Available Failover Cluster Solution With WS2012 From The Ground Up
- KB2769588 – An Update That Adds 4-Node Failover Cluster Deployment Support In OEM WS2012 OOBE
- KB2804526 – Fixes A Number Of Third Party Storage Issues with WS2012 Clusters