I mentioned a little while ago that there was going to be a community event in Belfast and Dublin next week (still some places left so register now if you are interested in learning about Windows Server 2012 and want to attend). I want to be sure that you also know that the show is coming to London (June 14th) and Edinburgh (June 15th).
The following topics will be presented by MVPs (including me):
- Simplifies configuration processes
- Improved management of multi-server environments
- Role-centric dashboard and integrated console
- Simplifies administration process of multi-server environments with Windows PowerShell 3.0
Virtualization – I’m doing this one I’m trying to put the final pieces together for a very cool PowerShell demo. Even without this, I have some cool demos ready.
- More secure multi-tenancy
- Flexible infrastructure, when and where you need it
- Scale, performance, and density
- High availability
Storage and Availability
- Reduces planned maintenance downtime
- Addresses the causes of unplanned downtime
- Increases availability for services and applications
- Increases operational efficiency and lower costs
- Manage private clouds more efficiently
- Link private clouds with public cloud services
- Connect users more easily to IT resources
I think my demos are done. The slides are nearly there. Final polish and rehearsals tomorrow and this weekend. This is a big brain dump that we’ll be dropping on people. I’d certainly attend if I wanted to get my career ahead of the pack and be ready for the most important Server release since Windows 2000.
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.