Just arrived in my inbox:
The Microsoft Solution Accelerators Team is pleased to announce that Microsoft Application Approval Workflow is now available for download!
The Application Approval Workflow (AAW) takes an application request submitted through the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Application Catalog and transforms it into a System Center 2012 – Service Manager service request, allowing flexible approval lists and activities.
The AAW illustrates the integration of the components of System Center 2012, taking the basic functionality of the ConfigMgr 2012 Application Catalog and extending it into the Service Catalog of Service Manager.
Key feature list:
- Sync Configuration Manager applications data into the Service Manager database.
- Monitor and transport Configuration Manager Application Catalog requests requiring approval to Service Manager and open a service request.
- Return the completed approval workflow status to Configuration Manager for handling.
- Allow administrators to define and maintain application selection criteria for specific applications or application groups and specific users or user groups.
- Track service application requests and view application catalog contents in Service Manager.
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
No related posts.