Another hotfix for Hyper-V. The title is “Stop error 0x0000007a occurs on a virtual machine that is running on a Windows Server 2008 R2-based failover cluster with a cluster shared volume, and the state of the CSV is switched to redirected access”.
“Consider the following scenario:
- You enable the cluster shared volume (CSV) feature on a Windows Server 2008 R2-based failover cluster.
- You create a virtual machine on the CSV on a cluster node.
- You start the virtual machine on the cluster node.
- You move the CSV owner to another cluster node, and you change the state of CSV to redirected access.
- The connection that is used for redirected access is switched to another connection when one of the following scenarios occurs:
- The cable for local area network (LAN) is disconnected.
- The related network adapter is disabled.
- The connection is switched by using Failover Cluster Manager.
In this scenario, you receive a Stop error message that resembles the following in the virtual machine:
STOP 0x0000007a ( parameter1 , parameter2 , parameter3 , parameter4 )
- The parameters in this Stop error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "0x0000007a" Stop error messages are caused by this issue.
- You may also receive other Stop error messages when this issue occurs. For example, you may receive a "0x0000004F" Stop error message”.