I’ve been going through my unread feeds from the last month or so (it’s been busy) and I’m posting links to the interesting ones here:
- Mike Briggs: How SCVMM Determines CPU Average Displayed in the Admin Console
- HP Blade System Matrix application template for Microsoft Hyper-V R2 test and development environment
- KB2022557: System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 reports error 10637 when Red Hat Linux selected as the Operating System
- Michael Michael: How to fix slow offline P2V times in VMM because of duplex switches
- Ben Armstrong: Fixing Hyper-V Virtual Machines sticking at 6% starting
This blog post is the property of Aidan Finn (@joe_elway / http://www.aidanfinn.com) and may not be reused in any manner without prior consent of Aidan Finn. You may quote one paragraph from this blog post if you link to the original blog post.
No related posts.